The Ultra-Low Z-Lift Electric Grooming Table offers a simple design with great features. In addition to having an incredible height adjustment range using the attached foot remote, it has a remarkable 395 lbs weight capacity -- the strongest in the industry! The thick, water-resistant tabletop has a protective vinyl trim with a non-slip pebble textured surface, offering greater safety and versatility for any sized pet.
- Height adjustment of 13 inches to 41 inches with foot remote (attached to both sides of base)
- Removable Lockable Table Top for easy cleaning and replacement
- 395 lb weight capacity
- Thick, water resistant, high-density board with non-skid, easy-to-clean textured pebble surface and protective vinyl trim
- All corners are rounded for safety
- Corner hooks for added convenience for hanging your shears and clippers
- Table frame is constructed of steel and painted with modern scratch-resistant Hammer Paint finish
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 2 year warranty on motor
- Caster Capable: Increases height by approximately 4 inches
- FREE SHIPPING
- Table Weight: 153 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 153 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 44 x 26 x 19 inches
- Table Top Dimensions: 42 x 24 x 1.2 inches
Troubleshooting: Number 1 thing to ask when troubleshooting a table is the table connected and if the transformer light is on? If the transformer light is off, this is the powerhouse to everything else and without it, the table will not move.
If transformer light is on and neither foot pedal works, it is unlikely that both foot pedals go out at the same time so the lifting motor would need replacing. However, on the tables with splitter cables (v1 ET290 & v2 ET190/290/490), removing the splitter and connecting the foot pedals directly to the transformer will also help pinpoint where the issue is. If removing the splitter cable, both pedals work connected to the transformer, then the splitter needs replacing other than the lifting motor. I’ll say again this only works with the tables that have splitters.