The Ultra Low Z-Lift Exam Table has an incredible height adjustment range and is the strongest table of its kind. ComfortGroom shows our commitment to superior design and dependability with the Ultra Low Z-Lift Exam Table. In addition to having an incredible height adjustment range using the attached foot remote, it has a remarkable 395 lbs weight capacity -- the strongest in the industry! The medical-grade 304 stainless steel tabletop is removable for easy cleanup, and also features anti-drip edges.
- Height adjustment of 13 inch to 42 inches with foot remote (attached to both sides of base)
- Removable Lockable Table Top for easy cleaning and replacement
- 395 lb weight capacity
- Medical grade 304 stainless steel top
- All corners are rounded for safety
- Corner hooks for added convenience for hanging your shears and clippers
- Table frame is constructed of steel and painted with modern scratch-resistant Hammer Paint finish
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 2 year warranty on motor
- Caster Capable: Increases height by approximately 4 inches
- FREE SHIPPING
- Table Top Dimensions: 42 x 24 x 1.2
- Shipping Weight: 128 lbs
Troubleshooting: Number 1 thing to ask when troubleshooting a table is the table connected and if the transformer light is on? If the transformer light is off, this is the powerhouse to everything else and without it, the table will not move.
If transformer light is on and neither foot pedal works, it is unlikely that both foot pedals go out at the same time so the lifting motor would need replacing. However, on the tables with splitter cables (v1 ET290 & v2 ET190/290/490), removing the splitter and connecting the foot pedals directly to the transformer will also help pinpoint where the issue is. If removing the splitter cable, both pedals work connected to the transformer, then the splitter needs replacing other than the lifting motor. I’ll say again this only works with the tables that have splitters.