Constantly pacing around your grooming table to get the best angle is now a struggle of the past. A more versatile take on ComfortGroom's premium Ultra Low Z-Lift Electric Grooming Table, The Rotating Ultra Low Z-Lift Electric Grooming Table offers 360 degrees of compatibility for any type of room. The rotating table also offers an incredible range of height adjustment using the attached foot remote and an impressive 400 lbs weight capacity. The thick, water-resistant tabletop has a protective vinyl trim and is suitable for any sized pet.
- Rotates a full 360 degrees, locking in at 8 different places
- Height adjustment of 13 inches to 42 inches with foot remote (attached to both sides of base)
- 400lb weight capacity
- Thick, water resistant, high-density board with non-skid, easy-to-clean textured pebble surface
- Protective vinyl trim lines the tabletop
- Rounded corners for the safety of your clients
- Table frame is constructed of steel and painted with scratch-resistant Hammer Paint finish
- Lifetime warranty on frame; 2-year warranty on motor
- Caster Capable: Increases height by approximately 4 inches
- FREE SHIPPING
- Table Weight: 153 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 153 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 44 x 26 x 19 inches
- Table Top Dimensions: 42 x 24 x 1.2 inches
Troubleshooting: Number 1 thing to ask when troubleshooting a table is the table connected and if the transformer light is on? If the transformer light is off, this is the powerhouse to everything else and without it, the table will not move.
If transformer light is on and neither foot pedal works, it is unlikely that both foot pedals go out at the same time so the lifting motor would need replacing. However, on the tables with splitter cables (v1 ET290 & v2 ET190/290/490), removing the splitter and connecting the foot pedals directly to the transformer will also help pinpoint where the issue is. If removing the splitter cable, both pedals work connected to the transformer, then the splitter needs replacing other than the lifting motor. I’ll say again this only works with the tables that have splitters.